Even on a Slow Day, Is Freight Really That Scarce?
In the world of transportation, no two workdays are exactly the same. But there is one commonality from one day to the next, and that’s freight. What kind, what dimension, where’s it going, and most importantly, how much of it there is. At the current moment, freight seems to be on the side of scarcity—unless you know where to look.
At Sureway Transportation Company we host BrokeredLoads.com, a comprehensive and accurate searchable list of available loads. We keep close tabs on the number of loads available at BrokeredLoads.com, and over the last several weeks we have seen a steady increase in available loads, we’ve seen more than 2,000 daily loads consistently available for the taking.
Some of the loads posted to BrokeredLoads.com are exclusive to the site—beyond what you’d find on other load boards. As for the process, it couldn’t be simpler:
- Just go tocomand start searching for loads.
- You will only find loads from Sureway Transportation and ATS Logistics.
- You can’t post trucks to the site, but you can email a truck list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send your invoice and billing paperwork via the Transflo App. Use Broker ID AGVSV.
- Afterhours questions are covered with a phone call to 800-338-0497 until 11:00 pm central M-F and 8:00 to 2:00 Saturday and Sunday.
- For carriers that aren’t approved, just request that here.
- And if your freight is in need of a pilot car, we can hook you up.
Though freight volumes across the country aren’t quite what they were during our most recent period of unprecedented demand, in reality we are kind of back to normal freight volumes. In reality there is still a lot of freight that needs to be picked up, the trick is finding that trusted source to be your consistent provider.